Claim representatives

<DIV>If you sustain damage or injury while travelling abroad, you should contact the Swedish claim representative for the foreign company that insures the other party. The representative will deal with the damage/injury claim on behalf of the foreign insurance company in accordance with the compensation rules that apply in the country in question.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>The rules apply if you wish to claim compensation from another driver's motor insurance. Generally, this means that the other party must have been liable for the accident.